Author Topic: Christian Church Worship G1Xon Guitar Patches  (Read 1816 times)

stayawakeandalive

• View Profile
Christian Church Worship G1Xon Guitar Patches
« on: January 17, 2018, 12:35:25 PM »
Hi,

If anyone uses a G1Xon for church worship bands, Will you please share your patches here.

That will be great. As for fellow G1Xon Worship leaders, Check out the shimmer and ambient patches in the patch list library given on this website.

Really Appreciate the work done by the owner of zoompatches.com. Thank you so much

stayawakeandalive

• View Profile
Re: Christian Church Worship G1Xon Guitar Patches
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 12:37:12 PM »
Werafa and Dave please help me out if possible.

fotomickey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 04:06:11 PM »
Werafa and Dave please help me out if possible.

Please count me in want some patches for Worship @ church too. Greatly appreciate your help :-)

Thanks in advance

werafa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 09:04:16 PM »
Hi StayAwakeandAlive,

I've posted a few patches here that I use in a small church band setting. I tend to keep coming back to the same few patches, and these are mostly centred around delay, chorus and maybe some reverb and OD.

I have built my patches for a samick LP so you will need to tweak the tone if you use a strat.

favorites are the corona tri patch, oceans patch, Big Rack (built in) and maybe Straaht (built in). the first two should be posted here, and do a search for other effects that I have built - some are better than others.

I would advise you to experiment as well, as each band situation is a little different. I vary my tone depending on whether we have a base player or not, and aim to fill out the space behind our lead (acoustic) guitar. (I also mostly play rhythm).

The beauty of the zoom pedal is that you are not limited to pre-determined patches

Start your patch by setting your clean tone just right. add (and dial in) your compression/OD, modulation (eg chorus and/or reverb), and then delay effects. disable effects to get each individual effect about right, and then enable the full patch to do your final tweaks.

also experiment by setting up single or two pedal effects (eg tube screamer + carbon copy) so that you can understand what each effect does to your tone. you will probably find that after a honeymoon period you will settle on a regular set of effects, and that the majority of your patches will be variations of these 'old failthfuls'.

regarding the expression pedal (if you have this) - you can configure this to control nearly any parameter. worth trying are gain/drive on OD/distortion pedals, time on delay/modulation pedals (but limit the range to something useful), and occasionally the mix.

Happy Strumming
Werafa