Author Topic: (G1Xon) Dot8 Pedal  (Read 1739 times)

werafa

• View Profile
(G1Xon) Dot8 Pedal
« on: July 28, 2017, 06:02:08 PM »
Hi all,

I've been hunting for a way to mimic tap tempo and dot 8 delay - and this is starting to work.

The effect uses a boost, carbon delay and Tangerine amp model.

The amp is set to give a little bit of overdrive, so you have delay into dirt. you can adjust this to taste)
Sound is coloured by the tone settings on the boost and the amp - I've voiced this for my LP clone and practice amp, and there is plent of room to experiment here.

the delay is controled by the expression pedal, with a time sweep from 200 to 500 ms. This covers common 'standard' eight delays and gives the dot eight delay in the 400 to 500 ms range (you might need to push this out to 600 ms for slower tempos if this is more your thing - alternatively, cut the range in half for finer control)

for those of you without the pedal, load several copies of the effect and program different delays so you can step up or down easily.

Finaly, if you do get a better sound, please do post your mods here so we can all try it.

Thanks
Werafa 

To load this patch to your G1Xon:  Drag this link to the desired slot (or double click to replace current patch)
(To rate this patch, you must be logged in.)